|Chaos Aluminum Poles - Sage/Rust|
PLEASE NOTE: Our apologies, but due to extremely high demand, and lengthy back orders, we have stopped accepting back orders at this time.
We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality products and service available at the lowest prices anywhere, and we are filling back orders as quickly as we can, given the circumstances.
If you want to stay dry on your next trip and avoid the hassle of faulty zippers, we have the tents are for you! The Chaos is a one continuous pole design, free standing tent that is enhanced with 2 doors for easy entry and 2 vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection. Extra large #8 zippers make opening and closing the doors and vestibules a breeze. The Chaos has 7000 series aluminum poles that are strong and lightweight. Assembly is really easy with the tent clips that just snap in place over the poles. The poles are all shock corded together as one continuous system. With a factory sealed fly and floor seams, you’re sure to stay dry in rainy weather. The polyester fly and floor are urethane coated, factory sealed seams for maximum weatherproofness. The fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord. The mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improves star gazing. All these combined features, make the Chaos a great choice for any backpacking trip.
- Free Standing Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 2000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Full Coverage Fly offers maximum protection
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 2000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 8.5mm 7000-series aluminum
- Rain fly, 7000 Series Aluminum Poles, Pole Bag, Stake Bag,
- 7075 Aluminum Stakes, Guy Ropes, Repair Swatches,
- Gear Loft, Mesh Storage Pocket, and Tent Bag
- Base Size: 5’ x 7’6
- Center Height: 3’8
- Vestibule Depth: 35"
- Tent Area: 41 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 22 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 5 lb. 15 oz.
- Total Weight: 6 lb. 4 oz.
- Packed Size: 7" x 24"
- Pole Diameter: 8.5 mm
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Three