PLEASE NOTE: Our apologies, but due to extremely high demand, our suppliers may not be able to provide a reliable availability date for items being shipped from the manufacturers. As a result, shipment of these items could be delayed beyond the stated availability date. In addition, because some suppliers have indicated they may change our costs without notice, our prices on some backordered products may be subject to change.
We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality products and service available at the lowest prices anywhere, and we are filling back orders as quickly as we can, given the circumstances.
The Aztec was designed with ample head room where you need it the most: getting in and out of the tent. You’ll notice a big difference between the Aztec and a lot of other tents on the market when you don’t have to crouch all the way down to get inside. The Aztec also has a unique one-continuous pole design to make assembly a breeze. The pole design also gives the tent straight walls, which gives you more room inside your tent. With factory sealed fly and floor seams, a full coverage fly, and 3000 mm coating, the Aztec is sure to keep you dry in the elements.
- Free Standing Pole System with 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Easy Assembly with Pole Clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- 75D 185T Polyester Fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory Sealed Fly & Floor Seams give best weather protection
- 75D 185T Taffeta Floor with 3000mm Coating
- Extra Large #8 Zippers on Doors and Vestibules
- Easy Entry & Great Ventilation with 2 Doors (both with zippered mesh windows)
- 2 Vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof Fly Buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh Roof Vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Full Coverage Fly offers maximum protection
- Extra Guy-outs on Fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Base Size: 7’10 x 8’6
- Center Height: Front = 5’4; Back = 3’7
- Vestibule Depth: 43"
- Tent Area: 59.5 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 25.5 sq. ft.
- Tent and Fly Weight: 9 lb. 5 oz.
- Total Weight: 10 lb. 5 oz.
- Packed Size: 8" x 24"
- Pole Diameter: 11 mm
- Use Rating: 3 Season
- Sleeps: Four
- Fly: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 1500mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta, 3000mm Multi-pass Urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, Poly Taffeta
- Mesh: Nylon No See-um Mesh, 40D
- Frame: 7000-series aluminum
- Rain fly
- 7000 Series Aluminum Poles
- Pole Bag
- Stake Bag
- 7075 Aluminum Stakes
- Guy Ropes
- Repair Swatches
- Mesh Storage Pocket
- Tent Bag